Vision: To practically demonstrate love, mercy, and justice to all of those scarred by human trafficking and to equip our community to better understand HT and actively oppose the injustice.
Mission: To assist in countering HT in the United States through close cooperation with existing law enforcement (LE), victim support and advocacy, and other organizations
1. Enhance law enforcement capacity to illuminate HT networks
2. Facilitate victim recovery
3. Support successful prosecution of HT cases
4. Orchestrate comprehensive healing for victims
5. Change the status quo through training and collaboration
6. Provide message of hope